Hi there,

I try to use another TTF font with the FOP. As described here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/fonts.html, I build the metric
file which seems to have worked without problems (LinLibertine.xml).
Now, I added the following to the font-section of conf/fop.xconf:

embed-url="LinLibertineU-Re-2.2.5.ttf">
weight="normal"/>

The files LinLibertine.xml and LinLibertineU-Re-2.2.5.ttf are in the
root-directory of the FOP (version 0.93). The base-tag in the
config-file is untouched, it is still   <base>.</base>

But when trying to use the font LinLibertine, I got the error:

14.04.2007 17:36:15 org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNUNG: Font 'LinLibertine,normal,400' not found. Substituting with
'any,normal,400'.
Process ended with exit code: 0

I think, I have to put the fonts somewhere else?

Thanks!

Tom

--
http://www.thomas-zastrow.de