Hi Eric,

Lewis, Eric a écrit :
<snip/>
> However, I still don't know whether it's a FOP bug that before, the text went
> down to the bottom of the page, ignoring margins and was partially lost.

This behaviour is specified by the overflow property [1]. When not
specified the default behaviour is left to the implementation's choice
and FOP chose "visible". That is, the content will go down the
region-body, and will be clipped only when reaching the bottom of the page.

As to your needs, AFAICT there is no standard way in XSL-FO to make
keep-together optional only if the content would otherwise not fit in
the page. You could specify an integer value instead of "always", but
(besides the fact that integer values aren't supported yet by FOP) as I
understand the spec this doesn't let you achieve what you want.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#overflow

Vincent