Von: Pascal Sancho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007 15:45
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Overflow works in a strange way

In a perfect world, you should have the same set of properties on each fo:row
(with orphans, and without keep-together).

In the real world, you may have to tweek this...
A possible approach is to get the characters number in a cell,
Then choose what properties should be set or not, regarding this number...

> Or perhaps I'm just thinking in a non-FOP way?

FOP is OK for that

But XSLT size can grow and grow...

> Best regards,
> Eric