Hi,

Since you are using the fixed table-layout FOP expects you to specify
the width of each column using the column-width property. Here FOP is
warning you that some columns have an unspecified width (or maybe they
are set to "auto" which essentially gives the same warning message),
therefore it is dividing the remaining horizontal table space equally
between these columns.

To fix this you can specify fixed a width for your columns or use the
proportional-column-width(1) property function. The behavior of this
function is described further in the W3C's XSL recommendation:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xsl-20011015/slice5.html#section-N8624-Property-Value-Functions

Hope that helps,

Patrick