Hi dear Patrick!

Thanks for your suggestions. I understand what you say. But I tried to fix
this in my customization layer like that:
<xsl:template match="table">
<xsl:call-template name="calc.column.width">
         <xsl:with-param name="colwidth" select="1*"/>
         <xsl:if test="contains($colwidth, '*')">
    <xsl:text>proportional-column-width(</xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="substring-before($colwidth, '*')"/>
    <xsl:text>)</xsl:text>
  </xsl:if>
  </xsl:call-template>
  <xsl:apply-templates/>