Hi FOP experts!

I am new to FOP.
I have to print a set of clients' invoices. For each client I have to print a letter first, and then print all his invoices.
So I have an XML File with structure like this:

<all_invoices>
   <client name="client1">
       <letter>
       </letter>
       <invoices>
           <invoice></invoice>
           <invoice></invoice>
       </invoices>
    </client>
   <client name="client2">
       <letter>
       </letter>
       <invoices>
           <invoice></invoice>
           <invoice></invoice>
       </invoices>
    </client>
</all_invoices>

letter and invoice do not use the same page-master. I defined two page-masters with master-name = "letter" and "invoice".

Which page-sequence (conditional or not), should I use to print for each client, his letter in the right page-master and then all his invoices in the second one.

B.R.
Richard.