Richard FARAND wrote:
I have to print a set of clients' invoices. For each client I have to print a letter first, and then print all his invoices.
So I have an XML File with structure like this:
[snip]
Which page-sequence (conditional or not), should I use to print for each client, his letter in the right page-master and then all his invoices in the second one.

Please clarify whether you need help writing the FO or whether you
need help writing the transformation from your XML source to the FO.
In the latter case, you'll get help more easily on the XSL list:
 http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

There are several examples for FO documents using multiple page masters
in the FOP distribution, for example
 examples/fo/pagination/franklin_2pageseqs.fo
You can find more on the internet, in particular in Dave Pawson's XSL
FAQ.

J.Pietschmann