Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:

Hi;

I'm using fop 0.20.5 version. Even though we set the attribute to "keep with
next" it doesn't always keep with the next element.

One of the main reasons for the redesign effort was the design of 0.20.x prevented implementation of keep-* properties. Keep-* properties are only supported on table-rows in 0.20.5. If you want better support for keep-* properties then you will need to upgrade to 0.94. I strongly recommend the upgrade anyway as 0.20.5 is now very old and many other bugs and limitations have been addressed in 0.94.

Chris

<snip/>