Jeremias,

Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Fri, 18 Jan 2008
18:02:44 +0100:

> I think except for GhostView all other viewers use Poppler for PDF
> interpretation, right? Any other ideas?

As far as I can tell, only evince uses Poppler (which is based on the
xpdf code), but kpdf doesn't.

However, all of them use FreeType, including GhostScript. Could it be
a FreeType issue?

> If someone from one of the viewers that fail could give us a hint in
> case we do something wrong, that would really be helpful. I guess
> either the GhostScript team or the Poppler team would have to be
> approached. Justus, would you do that?

Will do, but I'll wait for your response concerning FreeType first.

Thanks,
Justus