FOP receives streamed input and therefore has no chance to provide
information for a progress bar (at least in percent). Now that we have
an event facility, we could add some progress events like a "new page"
event that gets called each time a page has been created. But we would
still not know how many pages there will be in order to calculate a
percentage.