Hi,

i've found the problem after trying (uncomenting, deploying, testing)
for nearly 2 days :-(

 <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" border-collapse="separate">
   <fo:table-column column-width="50%"/>
   <fo:table-column column-width="50%"/>

is working locally but not on the application server. However with 'cm'
instead of '%' it works:

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" border-collapse="separate">
   <fo:table-column column-width="8cm"/>
   <fo:table-column column-width="8cm"/>

A better exception would have been helpful...
Regards,
ToM