From: Jean-François El Fouly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 8:58 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error when using XSL with French Characters

There are four kinds of accent current in French (é è ê ë) so you should
be more precise.
None of them can possibly correspond to CHR(130) neither in UTF-8 nor in
ISO-8859-1
On what kind of system/platform/OS are you working ?
Mentioning vi makes me guess it should be some kind of Unix but at the
same time the encoding used makes this improbable...
I guess more information is needed here.