Interesting...

And does those sequences share page-citations between them from and to?
(like a global index)

Thanx for the tip... My workaround the memory limitations was to split the
work in several individual documents, completely separated from each others,
and managing a "starting page" reference to keep things continuous.

It also worked... but at the cost of an harder build process. You solution
would improve the build ten-fold!

;)