On 28 Jan 2009, at 23:31, Peter Coppens wrote:

Hi Peter

We are currently using, on customer request, fop’s encryption features to disallow e.g. copying of text.

Works fine when the pdf is opened in Acrobat but does not work in MacOs’s Preview (10.5.something)

I cannot immediately reproduce that over here (10.5.6) with a relatively simple FO producing a single page. Tested "-noprint -nocopy -u test", and encountered no issues opening the file in Preview.

Anything special about the FO and/or PDF that could be causing this?

Andreas