Hi Simon & Benson,

Benson Margulies a écrit :
Simon,

The claim is that it's fixed on trunk. I did a trunk build, and my
colleague who  started all this will test it. If his test fails, I'll
reopen it.
This is the right way, IMHO.
FOP always needs to be tested in many situations, and such tests (both against official releases and dev versions) are welcome.
--benson