It concludes what was said. And Pascal's remark is about the issue that was solved. But you try it with FOP Trunk and decide whether it is sufficiently solved. If not, provide a reproducible example (reproducible with the latest build) .

My talk about character-by-character is a known issue and is unrelated to your bug report and is sufficiently covered on other places.

Benson Margulies wrote:
Does this add up to a reason to reopen the bz?