Hi Georg!

Thanks for your answer... Im exactly looking after workaround-ideas like this!

The problem is that I have lets say 3 Tables with the same content type but
exactly this "spanned" header different..
I dont know how long these tables are.
It can happen that the 1. table is 3 pages the 2. is 2 pages and the 3. is 20
pages...
(Imagine it like Tables: "Videos" "Photos" "Music" and content like "title"
"author" "date")

So I think the page-header is no option.
Or is there a way to set it dynamically?

Thanks!!

Adam