From: Adam Kovacs [mailto:a.kov...@i-docs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 10:23 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body

Hi Georg!

Thanks for your answer... Im exactly looking after workaround-ideas like this!

The problem is that I have lets say 3 Tables with the same content type but
exactly this "spanned" header different..
I dont know how long these tables are.
It can happen that the 1. table is 3 pages the 2. is 2 pages and the 3. is 20
pages...
(Imagine it like Tables: "Videos" "Photos" "Music" and content like "title"
"author" "date")

So I think the page-header is no option.
Or is there a way to set it dynamically?

Thanks!!

Adam