Pascal Sancho wrote:

> Hi Ulrich,
>
> I have no solution, only questions:
>
>  - Are the 2 FOP versions run on the same host?
>  - What OS do you experiment?
>  - Have you tried direct access to "/path/to/fonts" + "/" + "myfont.ttf"
>  (either with ls or dir) ?
>  - Does FOP 1.0 load the right fop.xconf file, if any?

Hi Pascal,

we are running Fop embedded in a custom Java application that generates
PDFs. All I'm doing is replace fop-0.95.jar with fop-1.0.jar and our
application ceases to work. It runs on Linux. I am not changing fop.xconf at
all, neither do I change its location or anything in the directory structure
- I simply copy fop.jar and xmlgraphics-commons.jar over the old files and
restart the application.

In my mind Fop loads the correct fop.xconf file, because it contains the
very font definitions that Fop complains about not being able to resolve
(Dingbats.ttf).

Ulrich