Hi Ulrich,

Sorry for the late reply, but "/my/font/path" isn't a reference to a
relative path. That's an absolute path. If the absolute path of your
font were /my/font/path/myfont.ttf, then your config is correct, and
you are right in issuing a bug. But if your font is located at
<directory of fop.xconf>/my/font/path/myfont.ttf, then you need to
remove the prefixed "/". I think this may be the issue here, I
remember a commit about changing the relative directory to be relative
to the fop.xconf rather than the fop.jar.

Also, strictly speaking the proper format of a file URI in Unix based
systems is  "file:///" not "file:/", though IIRC FOP treats them both
the same anyway.

I may have completely got the wrong end of the stick here, if so, my apologies.

Mehdi