Sounds like a possible classpath issue to me? Do you have commons-io-*.jar on
your system? And if so, is it in your classpath? Does adding it to your
classpath help?

Thanks to a google search,
http://javacio.us/search?q=org%2Fapache%2Fcommons%2Fio%2Ffilefilter%2FIOFileFilter+more%3Ajar_files&inline=true
 appears to point out which jars contain the file and where they can be retrieved
from if required, although I have not tested the links.

Thanks.

-Mike