From: Michael Rubin [mailto:mru...@thunderhead.com]
Sent: 06 June 2011 09:31
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hair ripping time

Sounds like a possible classpath issue to me? Do you have commons-io-*.jar on
your system? And if so, is it in your classpath? Does adding it to your
classpath help?

Thanks to a google search,
http://javacio.us/search?q=org%2Fapache%2Fcommons%2Fio%2Ffilefilter%2FIOFileFilter+more%3Ajar_files&inline=true
 appears to point out which jars contain the file and where they can be
retrieved from if required, although I have not tested the links.

Thanks.

-Mike

On 06/06/11 09:25, Theresa Jayne Forster wrote:
> Thanks for that, it has improved my debugging but it seems to be implying an
> issue with FOP
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.commons.io.filefilter.FileFilterUtils.fileFileFilter()Lorg/apache
> /commons/io/filefilter/IOFileFilter;
>          at
> org.apache.fop.fonts.autodetect.FontFileFinder.getFileFilter(FontFileFinder.
> java:79)
>          at
> org.apache.fop.fonts.autodetect.FontFileFinder.<init>(FontFileFinder.java:52
> )
>          at org.apache.fop.fonts.FontDetector.detect(FontDetector.java:69)
>          at
> org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfoConfigurator.configure(FontInfoConfigurator.jav
> a:92)
>
> Kindest regards
>

> Theresa Forster
> Senior Software Developer

Michael Rubin
Developer

T: +44 20 8238 7400
F: +44 20 8238 7401

mru...@thunderhead.com

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us
immediately and then destroy it.