Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the prompt response.
 >>> specify a larger JVM heap size when running FOP
I have done this - no change

>>> increase VM paging area allocation
I have done this - no change

>>> buy more memory
I have sufficient memory to run FOP transformation as evidenced when I run the
transformation through XMLSpy & test_print_pdf. This problem occurs when I run
the transformation through a Java code.

>>> divide your FOP file into multiple files, processed separately (rather than
>>> multiple page sequences in one document)
Unfortunately for me, users want one file for each xml data transformation. I
don't understand, why is not good idea to create multiple page sequences in one
document?

Regards,
Kamo

        * specify a larger JVM heap size when running FOP
        * increase VM paging area allocation
        * buy more memory