From: Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org; KAMOHELO MOFOKENG <kamohelo2...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Multiple Page Sequences

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:33 AM, KAMOHELO MOFOKENG <kamohelo2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi Glenn,

>Thanks for the prompt response.
>I have done this - no change

You may need to verify that the larger JVM heap size is really in effect. For
example, by using memory monitoring utilities according to your OS to see if
your change is allowing FOP to use a larger VM space.

>>> increase VM paging area allocation
>I have done this - no change

>I have sufficient memory to run FOP transformation as evidenced when I run the
>transformation through XMLSpy & test_print_pdf. This problem occurs when I run
>the transformation through a Java code.

>Unfortunately for me, users want one file for each xml data transformation. I
>don't understand, why is not good idea to create multiple page sequences in
>one document?

You asked for ideas about how to make it succeed. This is one idea. If it
works, then you may try it and find a way to combine the resultant multiple
page sequences into a single document using another tool.

Regards,