Hello,

I found this link related to SVG: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/graphics.html#svg
based on that I use this:
<fo:external-graphic src="url('{$link}')" content-width="scale-to-fit" width="20mm" />

The link is an absolute path to a JPEG file.

This erroneous behaviour happens not only at the URI of the image but in other places. For example I have hard-coded in my XSLT the following '8pt' and the generated FO contains the problematic 'pt8pt'.
I print the whole FO when an error happens in order to check it.

Regards,
Klearchos