On Thursday 15 December 2011 00:26:43 Luis Bernardo wrote:
> Your page definitions (margins, paddings, and so on) may be part of the
> problem. Negative margins in a page are suspicious to me...

I probably had a reason for that, but I did that 10 years ago, so I
don't remember why.

> I fixed your example by reducing it a simpler case. If you are not using
> using the start, end, before and after regions you do not need to define
> them. Probably later you will want to use them for static content but
> for the purposes of your example they are not needed.

I do need all those regions in the real document. I've added your
margins into my actual stylesheet, and the graphics are fixed, however
the page dimensions are now too squashed.

For some reason, if I tweak the margins a bit, then the image problem
comes back. I did remove the negative margins whilst testing the
example I sent, and it made no difference, so it seems not to be -ve
margins as such, but it is something to do with those margins.

At least this gives me something to play with, and I can try tweaking
the values (and refresh my memory of what they all mean) to try and
find out exactly what values cause the issue.

Thanks very much for your help.

--
Be seeing you,        Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.                  Posts: http://www.google.com/profiles/samuel.penn