Have you tried 'precedence="true"' for the region you prefer to dominate the other?

On 01/31/2012 09:36 AM, Theresa Jayne Forster wrote:

I know that FOP does not yet support z-index, is there any way of making sure say region-after  appearing on the page over

region-body.

I have an SVG which is the whole page I have as a block-container on the body but I sometimes need the after to change what is there overloading the very bottom of the svg

Any suggestions?

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

ther...@inbrand.co.uk
www.inbrand.co.uk

Tel: 01483 266500

IMPORTANT NOTE: This transmission has been sent by or on behalf of In Brand Software Ltd. The information in this transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential to that intended addressee. If either you know or you ought reasonably to conclude that you are not, or may not be, the intended addressee, you are hereby given notice that any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this transmission and any disclosure or use of the information
transmitted is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. In such circumstances we ask for your assistance in notifying us immediately by e-mail, telephone or letter.

InBrand Software Ltd Registered in England No. 5131004 Registered Office: The Old Barn, Ewhurst Road, Cranleigh GU6 7EF