Hi,

I have an odd requirement for outputting text and images for a "pocket size
book" (4in x 5.5in). The requirement states:

"Place text for pocket-sized manuals on the right-hand pages with supporting
illustration on the
facing left-hand pages"

Is this possible with xsl-fo, that is, to request a figure be rendered on an
even page only or do I need to manipulated the xml->xsl->fo to rearrange the
text images into alternating page sequences?

After some though, I think this is almost an impossible requirement to
handle by xslt/xsl-fo programing.

Any suggestions or ideas?