You can dynamically size the region-body and region-before of the right-page master if you have any information on page layout from the incoming xml - ie. if it's known or knowable that the upcoming right-page has a single image with text. This can be accomplished if the app capturing the printable information also collects information about image count (how much of the page is required) and placement.

What does your incoming data look like?