From: Luis Bernardo [mailto:lmpmberna...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:43 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Borders and Padding in TableRows

It does not work. Can you provide a link to the forum discussion where you saw
that?

On 5/16/13 12:34 PM, Harshini Madurapperuma wrote:
Hi All,

Currently I'm using FOP 0.20.5 version which is quite old. Anyway in the forums
I came across that borders for TableRow works when the property
border-collapse="collapse" is there in table properties. But in this version
0.20.5 even though I use border-collapse="collapse" in table properties,
borders for tableRow's seems not been applied.

Can you please confirm whether this works in the version FOP 0.20.5.

My FO tags are as follows:

<fo:table background-color="#ffff00" border-collapse="collapse"  left="0cm"
table-layout="fixed" top="0cm"  >
               <fo:table-column column-width="5.643148cm" >
               </fo:table-column>
               <fo:table-column column-width="5.643148cm"  >
               </fo:table-column>
               <fo:table-column column-width="5.643148cm"  >
               </fo:table-column>
               <fo:table-body border-style="none">
                  <fo:table-row  border-color="#ff0000" border-style="solid"
border-width="2pt" >
                     <fo:table-cell white-space-collapse="false">

Thanks
Harshini

Confidentiality notice and disclaimer
This e-mail is private and may contain confidential information. You must not
use, disclose, or retain any of its content if you have received it in error:
please notify its sender and then delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in
this e-mail are strictly those of its author. We do not accept liability for
the consequences of any data corruption, interception, tampering, or virus.