Hello,

yes, I find it annoying and I liked the jenkins job more. It would be great if
hound would be able to use reviews that would generate one email per review.
Hopefully they work on it. Otherwise I'd be for moving back to jenkins.

On středa 11. ledna 2017 12:07:38 CET David Davis wrote:
> Not sure if it helps you but you can filter out the HoundCI emails by
> checking for emails from "Hound <notificati...@github.com>”. Also, when a
> HoundCI comment is addressed, isn’t the comment collapsed?

Sometimes that's annoying as well, the the hound comments in collapsed thread.

--
Marek