On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 02:44:49PM +0000, Neil Hanlon wrote:
Just my $.02, but a lot of registrars provide a free mail forwarding
service. Could setup a private distribution list through google groups or
the like to forward mails to for the shared email.

That could work just as well though we should have some archive somewhere.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:43 AM Ohad Levy <ohadl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Greg Sutcliffe <greg.sutcli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 13:03 +0200, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:

> What are the options to use a @theforeman.org email address? Looks
> like google now requires money for that where it used to be free.
> The advantage would be that we can easily change the provider
> without changing all accounts.

Ohad will have to answer this, he still manages the DNS - there may be
mailforward options there (I use mailforward records on my DNS, via
ZoneEdit / EasyDNS)

Are you suggesting to host mail infra ourself, pay to google or some other
alternative?
Changing DNS records is a non issue.

I don't have a specific preference but using an email address @theforeman.org doesn't pin us on a specific provider and allows migrations.