I m really so greatful for the help taht you give me as a beginner  that's
why i have just a few questions that seems stupids .
1- if i wants to benefits of the functionalities and dashboard of foreman
do i need to keep smart proxies with puppet or i need to create a new one
for my (IOT x platform)
2-from documentation i see  that  plugins of cfgmngt can receive data
(facts ) from client but is there any possibility to take the opposite
direction is the plugins  capable to send data to clients . for example
when on foreman i  would like to change the value of one parametres of
group of node  : does the  clients have  the capability to get it and apply
the changes .