Hi , i don't have a knowledge about ruby or Ruby on Rails and I see that my
plugin need to be developed in Ruby on Rails ..I want to know where to start
because when I try to use plugin example on the Manual I don't see anything on
foreman .. When I run rails server it show me to do rails new App Path ... So
do you think that I have to follow a ruby rails tutorial or just start with the
example and because ruby is near to Python I could make it