On 09/24, Ohad Levy wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Daniel Lobato Garcia <elobat...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > More updates on what's going on:
> >
> > On 09/14, Daniel Lobato Garcia wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Just a heads up on the status of all of the upcoming releases:
> > >
> > >   - 1.15.4
> > >     - After doing all the cherry-picks, 1.15.stable went red in Jenkins
> > >       https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4827 fixes it, after
> > >       that is merged we should be able to start the usual build
> > >       tarballs/sign/release dance to release.
> >
> > This was released 2 days ago.
> >

> > >   - 1.16.RC1
> > >     - Tags and packages have been added to Koji, branching was done.
> > >       Many dependencies need to be built in the foreman-1.16-rhel7 tag.
> > >       As soon as the dependencies finish building, we can start building
> > >       the first RC and figuring out what are the blockers and must-haves
> > >       for this release.
> > >       http://koji.katello.org/koji/tags
> >
> > Koji is fine now. There was a problem on the cloning tags script that is
> > now fixed. I have started tagging and we should be getting the RC as
> > soon as packages are signed/tested and published.
> >

> No pressure - but any ETA?

This was fixed on Thursday 21st IIRC - the issue is that when I cloned the tags
from
nightly, Koji didn't clone the builds to the new tag.
I cloned all the latest builds and had to do some adjustments for some
that were not meant to be there.
The original problem could have been solved by this:
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1816
which we didn't know about as this argument was not required in previous
version of koji (the cli program I mean)