On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:27:57AM +0200, Ohad Levy wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on ETA for 1.16 GA?

I should have given an update earlier.

So far we've been wanting to include the foreman tasks as a service from core rather than from foreman-tasks. As always we want that change to first land in develop but we've been struggling with broken nightlies for quite some time. It loked like it was fixed since the builds started to pass aagin but we have no validation on the actual UI. Turns out that's broken and we have no automated testing for this.

Would it be an option to ship 1.16 without dynflow service in the core or would that break things?