Ohad mentioned this on our coffee meeting, but why we insist on
OpenShift? It's just a regular Rails app, we could easily drop it to
one of our web hosts and maybe the performance will be even better
than it was.

In other words, no OpenShift V3, our infra for now and forever. Not
sure how much work is to puppetize this, but this could be, I know
someone will eat me for these words, simply a pet server with no
automatization.

/me runs away! :-)

LZ

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Greg Sutcliffe <greg.sutcli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since the start of this week Redmine has been consistently slow.
> Console shows very high load (not dropping below 10, often above 20).
> We haven't chnaged anyhting, so my suspicions are on the v2 sunset that
> happened at the end of last week.
>
> I've opened a support case to see what's going on, but for now treat
> Redmine with care ;)
>
> Greg
>
> --

Later,