On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 07:36:39PM +0300, Ohad Levy wrote:
On Oct 11, 2017 5:40 PM, "Greg Sutcliffe" <greg.sutcli...@gmail.com> wrote:

Update on migration:

http://51.15.192.166 is now live for your testing pleasure, with a copy

Any chance to update/enable https in the process?

That is the plan, but first we want to know it's working. If you can create DNS records we can already test the process with letsencrypt:

redmine01.theforeman.org A 51.15.192.166
redmine01.theforeman.org AAAA 2001:bc8:4400:2300::5:e03

Thanks!

of the DB from a few days ago. Email is currently disabled, so you
can't spam anyone. There's still a few small tasks to sort out that
will keep me busy, but if you want to see if you can break it, go
ahead.

Sadly, SMTP outbound is blocked by default on Scaleway, which I didn't
realise until about 20 mins ago. I've raised a ticket to lift this so
Redmine can send email, but until that's resolved we can't complete the
migration.

Once email is confirmed working, we'll schedule a maintenance window,
where I will stop the Openshift instance and make a final DB dump. Ohad
will then do a DNS switch, and as soon as it comes back you should all
be good to go.

Stay tuned for further updates. I'll announce the maintenance window
before I start.