Hi all,

I've signed the contact with our newest sponsor, Fastly, and we now have
a CDN available for us to use on our web host. This comes with a single
wildcard certificate, so we should be able to use it for all the vhosts
on there (yum.tf, deb.tf, etc)

Being entirely honest, I've never set up a CDN before though, so do we
have anyone in the community who has?

BTW, big thanks to Evgeni (Zhenech) for his help in getting this sorted!

Greg