On 20/11/17 10:08, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Great, thanks. Before moving on, I'd check if yum/deb accepts these
> kind of certificates. I *think* so, but I've heard from security guys
> they don't like these certs at all :-)

Thanks for the heads up, good to know. I believe Fastly is used by the
Debian repos themselves, so I *think* it's OK, but we can check. We can
always choose not to use their certificate if we want, we have
LetsEncrypt setup on that node anyway...

Evgeni and I will take a look at this today - Neil, maybe I'll ping you
later in the week if we get stuck :)

Greg