> I don't understand how would you download the script from proxy, using
> HTTP? There is no preconfigured httpd service by default.
>
> > - support of more protocols to download config file - HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
>
> But no TFTP, right? I am not following why someone would do this.

No, TFTP is still there. So really not any different from PXELinux, just
has more features for those who needs them. I'd just prefer to chain-load
PXELinux from iPXE rather than the other way around as it is done in
Foreman now. Enabling "ipxe" variant in TFTP proxy would be the first step
anyway, IMHO.

iPXE UEFI is in quite early stage of development, you need to get a
> recent build (2015). But sure, it's a great option for the future.

Hmm, I can't say that I fully agree with this statement - yes, you do need
the recent version, but I wouldn't say that it is at early stages. Works
for me pretty steadily so far.