Thanks for the replies. I've found a way to get the data I'm looking for.
It will now allow me to query and join files to provide a report to all our
engineers with the information they need to stay on top of our patching
requirements.

For those interested & especially for Duncan (perhaps help with your
endeavours), the Hammer CLI can pull the data for us.

hammer -u "USERNAME" -p "PASSWORD" host errata list --host "HOSTNAME".

Regards