Use a Parameter you can set them on an Organisation, Location, operating
system, subnet, host group and host. They have a priority so you can
override them at points*. You could get access them from the template using
@host.params['<param-name>'] so when the hosts PXE template is generated it
would be set to what ever that param is set to for that host.

* sorry I can't remember he priory right now!

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 11:59, Alexander Rilik <alexander.ri...@gmail.com>