When you start the image, what is the version number at the bottom left? It
must be higher than 3.0 and the correct version must be uploaded in the
discovery_version fact. If not, the plugin attempts to use legacy FDI API
which is perhaps not what you want. Check the version, it should be also
present on the image somewhere at /usr/share/fdi/VERSION file.

File a ticket for the extensions problem. A workaround is to start the
service manually (e.g. create new systemd unit for your script).

LZ

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Oleg Mcnoleg <stockford...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using CDROM/USB stick without network.
>
> I have another question if you don't mind.
>
> My custom ISO discovers OK in the Foreman UI, but I get the below when
> initiating a reboot. I downloaded the latest master image and built my ISO
> from that.
>
> I am running plugin tfm-rubygem-foreman_discovery-
> 6.0.0-1.fm1_12.el7.noarch
>

> 2016-12-06 16:46:16 [app] [W] ERF50-5094 [Foreman::WrappedException]:
> Failed to reboot host mac3ca82a1ece68 with error ERF50-4973 [Foreman::
> WrappedException]: Unable to reboot mac3ca82a1ece68 via https://myclient:8443:
> Legacy direct service only supports http scheme ([ArgumentError]: Legacy
> direct service only supports http scheme) ([Foreman::WrappedException]:
> ERF50-4973 [Foreman::WrappedException]: Unable to reboot mac3ca82a1ece68
> via https://82...)
>  | Foreman::WrappedException: ERF50-4973 [Foreman::WrappedException]:
> Unable to reboot mac3ca82a1ece68 via https://myclient:8443: Legacy direct
> service only supports http scheme ([ArgumentError]: Legacy direct service
> only supports http scheme)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --

Later,