Lukas Zapletal schrieb:
> Oh that one, I don't know. Anaconda in RHEL can configure something,
> but definitely not everything. Do a post install scriplet... It's just
> bunch of config files.

I was hoping for a more specific answer... ;-(

I tried the following (using preseed, as its an Ubuntu system, that is
being deployed).

I cloned the "Preseed default user data" template and added the
following lines, but they were never executed (at least I found no trace
of them in any log files):

> /bin/sed -i".BAK" 's/vt_handoff="1"/vt_handoff="0"/'
> /target/etc/grub.d/10_linux
> +/usr/bin/touch /target/root/PRESEED_HAS_RUN
>  /usr/sbin/update-grub

I tried various version, with and without the /target/, with the path to
sed being "/target/bin/sed" or without full paths.

Then I cloned the "Preseed default finish" template and added these
commands, but this resulted in an error during preseed, although the
error shows the previous wget command returning an error.

In the presed finish template there are a couple of sed commands, that
do not use the /target prefix. I'll try and adapt that one again and see
if it works.

In the meantime: Has anyone enhanced the preseed finish template and
could show me an example? Or has anyone got any RTFMfor me?

Thanks in advance,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl