Hey Jacek,

the patch has been tested and merged, what exactly does not work for you?

Do not use whole file that will unlikely work with the older version, just
comment out the one line in the 1.15 version of the file:

#host.clear_association_cache

https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_discovery/pull/346/files#diff-d165f1f7d8058930cfef75cad203b33eL8

--
Later,