Jacek, for 1.15 there is another bug for autoprovisioning that has been
fixed in RC2:

http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/19409

Try with RC2 please. Anyway, one questions for all of you - how does
Foreman recognize your NICs after host is discovered?

Can you make screenshot of recognized NICs in the UI (discovered host
detail page)? Interested in which interface is set as primary/provisioning.

Also which subnet has been detected? Does it match primary/provisioning
NIC? Is TFTP associated with this subnet?

What version of the FDI (image) do you use? If this is a regression can you
try with older version?

Initially I thought it's caused by domain but that was wrong assumption.