Thanks for all the hard work.

I'd like to ask a question about the upgrade instructions.

In step 3, what does the line

  yum update -y foreman-release-scl

do?

The other two lines make sense. This one, I don't quite understand.

We host Katello on katello, so there is some jiggery-pokery with
moving products and content views around,
and deploying them.

Adding a new product (pulp-3.4, client-3.4, candlepin-3.4,
katello-3.4, plugins-1.15, foreman-1.15 etc) is easy
enough as a sub for the other two lines in that instruction.

I'm not 100% sure what the foreman-release-scl does? We are tracking
the various extra repos as necessary,
I presume they are kept up to date, since they aren't as explicitly
versioned. (rhsc, sig, passenger, puppet).

I usually just ignore this step, but that is bad practice - what does it do?

cheers

L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrisse Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*