Great, thanks.

I am seeing another issue:

 - add the various new products (pulp-3.4, katello-3.4, foreman-1.15 etc)
to the Katello Content View (with or without removing pulp-3.3,
katello-3.3, foreman-1.14) via (in UI) Yum Content, Repository Selection
 - publish a new version of the Katello CV
 - publish a new version of the Utility Server Composite Content View which
includes the newly published Katello CV
 - confirm they exist by going into Content Views -> Utility Server ->
Versions -> Utility Server 38.0 -> Yum Content - Versions -> Yum
repositories and confirm that the products are now in the new version
 - promote the relevant host to the new Utility Server CCV
 - yum clean all, all good
 - yum upgrade doesn't recognise new repos. If I look into
/etc/yum.repos.d/redhat.repo and the new products aren't listed in that
file.

In order to get it to work, traditionally I've then performed:

subscription-manager identity
subscription-manager unsubscribe
subscription-manager register --org="ACMI" --activationkey="Utility Server"

But I feel like this should be unnecessary.

If I promote the server to a new version I'd expect the changes to be
reflected in the repos available?

Am I doing something wrong with regard to how I'm managing my CV/CCVs or
pushing changes out?

Cheers
L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrisse Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*