Hi, I have just today noticed that one of my foreman servers is not
updating the host detail data in the left column of a host's page in the
web ui.  I'm not sure what's going on, as I don't see any errors, in logs
anywhere regarding puppet, smart-proxy or foreman.  I'm running Foreman
1.13.4 and puppet 3.8.7 on Scientific Linux 7.3.  Also, Org's and Loc's are
enabled and there are no mismatches reporting for either.

I added two new hosts today through running puppet --agent --test
--waitforcert=30 (with an autosign rule for this subdomain) on a couple of
existing systems.  On Foreman's host page for each of them there is none of
the usual info like MAC address, operating system, or IP address.  Also
they don't show the Model or Operating System on the All Hosts page.  Both
of these new hosts are CentOS 7.3.1611 with puppet 3.8.7.  I also noticed a
host that's been around for a long while is showing it's OS version as
CentOS 7.2.1511, even though it's actually 7.3.1611.  In all cases, the
facts that foreman has for these hosts show the correct values and the
hosts are not out of sync as far as puppet check-ins go.  None of the hosts
are "managed", all of them are in the same host group, and all of them are
in the same ORG, but have different locations under the same parent loc.
 e.g. all in the same building, but in various rooms.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thank you kindly,

--Sean